Stage 4 metastatic gastric adenocarcinoma with peritoneum involved

my mother,63, was diagnosed 1 year ago with stage 4 metaslatic gastric adenocarcinoma , with the peritenium involved. she had a series of chemotherapy last year, but just recently had 10 litres of bloody ascites removed twice in 3 months. they have recommended another series of irinotecan and infused f.u. her doctor has been asked not to give a prognosis but my sister and i need to have an idea of what we may expect. can you help us?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012