Stabbing pain near chest, shoots while taking deep breath, worst while lying. Reason? Taking ciscutan for skin

Hi, I have ben experiencing some abdominal pains for the past 3 days. It feels like there is wind trapped however, it can t escape. The pain is located below the rib cage with punctual stabbing pain primarily on the right side ( chest area). When taking a deep breath the pain shoots to the right side of my rib cage and up to my right shoulder making it impossible to finish the deep breath. When lying down the pain becomes worse. Last night I had to sleep sitting up. I am currently taking ciscutan (for my skin) and while I know that I shouldn t be drinking anything, I did have one too many drinks on Friday. I don t know whether there may be a connection. Thank you for your help in advance
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012