Stabbing pain in left breast. Can stress cause it? Why do I get chilly?

Last night I came home from a wedding and I had stabbing pain in my left breast , hurts to take a deep breath and couldn t lie down on my back or right side. I got chilly for just a few minuets. I went to bed because I wasn t feeling well. I woke up this morning and when I take a deep breath I get the stabbing pain back in my breast but other then that I feel fine. I have been concerned about how I am going to pay for my son to go to college this fall. Do you think my discomfort is from to much stress?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012