Spotting, yellow sticky discharge after hysterectomy. Taking antibiotics. Normal?

Good day.... I had an hysterectomy on october 2nd. I did had spotting the first 2days. After it stopped. For the last 4 days i had yellowish sticky discharge coming out.... With a little smell... I went to see the doctor fridya, he gave me antibiotic. So i started that friday. Discharge are a little bit less. No smell. But this after noon i beld a bit .. Spotting light.... Is it normal?

Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Of-course,you might have used complete course of Antibiotics,otherwise,another course for a period of 2 weeks as well as examination by a Gynecologist to rule out any residual infection.