Spotting while urination. Trying to conceive. Pregnancy chances?

I am late four days, which is not normal for me. Today I noticed a small drop of blood when I urinated (bright red and stringy- pretty small drop), which has never happened before. My husband and I are trying for a second baby and wandered if I need to be worried. I havent taken a pregnancy test yet because with my first child the tests didnt work until I was almost 2 months along. I have been super moody and having a hard time concentrating (feeling very spacy). Do you think I could be pregnant and should I be worried about the blood?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012