Spotting in pregnancy, high hcg levels. Trans vaginal sonogram showing gestational sac with no yolk sac. Taking macrobid for UTI. Should be worried?

I am almost six weeks pregnant and have been spotting for two weeks my hcg levels are doubling as they should be and my trans vaginal sonograms have shown that there is a gestational sac no yolk sac yet hopefully this week but when i urinate there is brown debris in it and I have minimal cramping. I was seen in the er two days ago and i have a uti and am on macrobid . please tell me what this debris could be and should I be alarmed?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012