Spotting for the whole month after stopping depo. Could it be the side effects?

Hi, I ve been wondering... i once used depotrust just after i gave birth to my second child. november when i gave birth and went to obgyne on march for the injection of depo im aware that my regular period will stop for 3mons but im not aware n even sure if what im encountering now is still the effect of the depo or side effect?. after the 3 mons of depo i stopped using and the next month got my regular period and the next month got my period again but it s almost a month n a half having period and after it it s just a spotting n the next month again is spotting until the next month came got no period at all until now. so what do you think it is still a side effect of it or maybe because i got period for a whole month n a half? i don t think im preganant again cause im not having contact with my hubby i mean yes i did but not much it s just like once or twice? :/
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer