Spotting after menses, ultrasound showed endometrial echo line thickness, free fluid in POD. Meaning?

i am 32 years old. i had my last menses on 9th sep.earliar it was on 2nd aug. they were about 7 days late .usually i have 28 days cycle. from last year i m noticing spotting after 7-8 days of my menses .i had an ultrasound done n it was found thad endometrial echoline thickness is 14.6mm n free fluid in pouch of dougles . what is this please make me understand
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..kaur.., normal endometrial thickness ranges from 4 to 7mm..,
but in your case its increased,.., this may be due to infection, D&C may give the appropriated result.. free fluid little amount is common in the abdominal cavity.. consult gynecologist..

Take care..