Spotting after having unprotected sex. Cramps, back pain, headache, hard breasts

hi. my last period was dec.25 and jan.1 I had unprotected sex. my next period was supposed to be around the 24 or 25 but I was 3 days late until 28, where I started bleeding . I thought it was my period but it is bleeding on my pad alittle but when I sit to pee or am on the toilet 5 to 10 blood clots come out. very squishy dark red ones, mucus typeones to. also had a jelly brown covered with blood like thing come out? don t know what it could be? a miscarriage? having bad cramps every 30 minutes or so and painful back pains and in the but area to. constant headaches also. rock hard boobs.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013