Spot behind ear, sore, crackling noise in ear, right hearing aid plugged with wax, itching, pain, no swelling, no redness

I have a problem with my right ear. When I touch the spot behind my ear, it is sore. Also, when I blow my nose , I heard crackling noises in my ear. I can t wear my right hearing aid because it keeps getting plugged with wax. The left hearing aid is working fine. Sometimes the inside of my right ear itches. Sometimes the entire right ear will tingle and hurt. This only happens sometimes. Other times I don t feel any pain at all. There is no swelling or redness behind the ear, just a soreness that never goes away. What is going on?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012