Spinal stenosis in lower lumbar area. Pain in back radiating to legs. Try acupuncture?

I am 83 yrs. young. I have Spinal Stenosis in the lower lumbar area. I have had two spinal shots (August & Oct..) in my home state of Wisconsin. Each was effective for only 5 weeks. I have had Acupuncture in the past for shoulder pain (about 30 yrs. ago),and it was 100% effective. I would like to try Acupuncture to relieve the pain in my back which radiates to my upper legs. Who would you recomend? Lois Geiger, Gold Canyon RV & Golf Resort, AZ. Site 505. 414-614-7252 YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013