Sperm morphology abnormal 100%, 94% sperm survival in 24 hours preparation, infertility ?

hi my husband just recently had a semen analysis .the report is liq.time 10 min cölour creamy white ph 7.2-8.2 viscous volume 3.5 ml total count 57million motality 72 progression f.forward 0 s.forward 0 lateral 61percent nonmotile 11 dead 28 percent. sperm morphology abnormal 100 percent cepalic 100\100 mid piece 91\100 tail 9\100 wbcc 2-3\hpf agglutination + bacteria ++\nil 94 percent sperm survival in 24 hours preparation plz help me i m too muc worried
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012