Sperm analysis showed asthenoteratozoospermia with mild leukospermia. What are the chances of having baby?

Hi good afternoon sir. I was diagnosed with asthenoteratozoospermia with mild leukospermia. This was the result of my Sperm analysis: Liquefaction-20mins. pH-8.5 volume-5ml. sperm concentration-21million/ml. total sperm count 105million motility-43% a. rapid progressive 25% b. non progressive 18% c. Immotile 57% total Motile count 45,150,000 Viability 36% WBC 5 Normal forms 2% I just want to know my chances of having a child doc and what options do I have to recover from this situation. Thanks, Billy
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012