Sperm analysis. What is the sperm count denoting? Take MAXOZA-L, FERTYLE?

i have gone through sperm analysis four month ago and result was- sperm count-45million/ml, motility-10% active and 10% sluggish , pus cell-4-7%. Based on test result my doctor prescribed me Syphen m tablet & Recharge Forte capsule for three month. After three month of medicine there was slight improvement in result with sperm count-45 million, motilty-15% active & 30% sluggish, pus cell-10%. Now my doctor has prescribed me MAXOZA-L, DOXY & FERTYL M. Will these medicine help me to improve sperm count & motility??? thanks a lot, vijay
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012