What are the findings from the semen analysis report?

i have got my semen analysis done today and here are the reports Volume:1ml Colour: Pearly White Viscosity: Viscous Reaction: Alkaline Sperm Count: 62 m/ml Rapid Progressive Motility: 25 Slow Progressive Motility: 30 Non Progressive Motility: 30 NOn Motile SPerms: 15 Morphology: Normal: 80% ABnormal: 20% Pus Cells: 10-12 Epithelial Cells: 3-4 RBC: NIL Others: NIL Semen Analysis shows normal sperm count and motility with infection Normozoospermia
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Semen infection Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX All your semen parameters are absolutely normal except for pus cells of 10-12 which indicate there is infection. Also your sperm motility is little less, but it is within normal limits..So you dont have to worry about your semen analysis except for infection. I usually advise my patients to go for semen culture for similar patients. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!