Spasms in intestine, internal hemorrhoids, stressed, constipated, diarrhea, shallow breathing. What is wrong?

I have problems with my belly, I have spasm on the intestine that hurts me, internal hemmorhoid for several years that come out, my stomach is bloated and tense hard to toch, and the reason is why I feel tense and stressed out all the time, I have problems with bowels, my bowels are like constipation + diarrhea = sticky stool with no form and consistensy the first part is hardest to push and it is very hard to clean usually stays sticked on the toilet, I get terrible amount of gas, I am not sure if it is by bacterial overgrowth caused by prolonged taking of many types of antibiotics or by wrong shallow breathing , often hard to take air, jawning and not exhaling properly, also slouching because of inpropper sitting in front of computer, head down, shoulders forward, hole in chest between breasts, feel like different parts of my body start to squeeze really hard without wanting and cause pain and cramps, like I am to sensitive, I need help
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013