Sound from throat, sneezing, blockage in throat when Montair Lc and Brofy 100 are stopped. Am I addicted to these pills ?

I am taking Montair Lc and Brofy 100 for last 2years till date, the moment i stop talking the pills, then the problem starts i.e. sound from throat , sneezing , blockage in throat etc. Please tell me that i am not addicted to this medicine and for how long do i hav to take these pills. Do these medicine hav any side effects. My Problems generally arrives in winter season, and if i stop taking these pills my health become very poor. Please advice..
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012