Soreness, itching and pus formation in the belly button after piercing. Had an ear infection. Are these related?

hi i had my belly button pierced and i took it out because i thought it might be infected & a month later, today i got out of the shower & noticed some yellow puss coming outta my belly button, my mom thinks its staph because i had staph in my ear & it didn t go away with ear drops or antibiotics so she thinks the staph spread to my belly button somehow, my belly is also itching & a little sore. what can i do? as i got cut off medical the other day
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012