Treating staph infection with clindamycin. Having boil on back of neck. Which specialist to be contacted?

I am being treared for a staph infection believed to be mrsa . I had a bout of this back in mid may. i was given baactrim 1 pill twice a day for 20 days. it has returned. i went to the er on sunday and was told that the dose of bactrim was no strong enough. shaould have been 2 pill twice a day. they in turn gave me clindamycin 300mg 4 times a day for 10 days. i was told this was much stronger and would kill the virus. should more be done. I currently have a boil .cycst or whatever you call it on the back of my neck even with the bottom of my ears. it feels like i have a board there. what is the best type of specialist to consult on this. thanks Bruce
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012