Inflamed incisive papilla. Suffer from swollen joints, hips and knees. Have lupus like rash on the face. Tested negative for lupus. Other reasons?

was just wondering if there is link to an inflamed incisive papilla and other health realted issues? I haven t felt good for quite some time. I am always tired and have sore swollen joints, especially my hips and knees. I have what seem to me to be flare ups where I get the red infamous lupus rash on my face especially during stressful times and even in bright sunlight. I have been tested (through a blood draw) and was told the lupus and RA tests were negative. Seems like my incisive papilla becomes inflamed quite often and was wondering if it is a precurser to something else???
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012