Soreness and little bump in ulna. Histroy of fall and impact on hand. Check up required?

Hi I fell while skateboarding about three months back, and hit the pavement using my right hand to take the impact. My wrist started to hurt after that, but I thought it was ok, I just put cold spray on it and wore a wrist guard for a few days. However, the soreness hasn't really left, especially when I press down on the little bump of bone at the end of the ulna or when I put pressure on my hands when I do push ups or getting up from bed. I can rotate my wrist, with a slight feeling of tightness, but it's just when pressure is applied it hurts. I've stopped doing chin ups or push ups, climbing or badminton as I don't want to further injure it.

Do you think I should get it checked out or will it just heal on its own? Is it a tear of some sort? or fracture?

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013