Sore throat, cough with pus, blocked nose, headache. Had ear infection

Hello I have been on penicillin for 10 days since last Saturday (2x250mg four times a day). I have been treated for an infection (ear ache, swollen tonsil , fever). I got better after I have taken penicillin, paracetamol and ibuprofen for a few days. I am now having a sore throat , very bad cough with pus, blocked/runny nose with pus, bad head ache and I m not feeling well at all. Just wondering whether I should try going to an out-of-hour service. I am home alone and I m just worried that in case I feel worse at night nobody s going to be here to help me. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012