Sore throat, cough during pregnancy, diagnosed as Rhinitis, taking medicines, no relief. Best remedy?

Hello my name is somya. I hv 21 weeks twins pegnancy. But past few weeks i am suffering from sore throat and bad cough. Last week I hv seen to ENT Specialist . she has diagnosed it a chronic rhinitis . And prescribed me a bromhexine hydrochloride cough syrup , mometasone aqueous nasal spray BP and nozeclear saline nasal spray/drops.But from last two days it got aggrevated. I did everything best possible thing to cure like inhalation,saline lukewarm water gargle and also taking supplements like calcium carbonate 500 mg, Folic acid and soon I hv started Vitamin C 500 mg and Bevon suspension mulitivitamin-mineral antioxident. Please assist the best remedy to cure this allergy.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012