Sore throat below larynx with fever, croaky voice, pain eases with eating, thick yellow phlegm. Treatment advise?

I have had a very sore throat since the beginning of the year, located just below my larynx . I experience fevers with it, a croaky voice and inflammation. The pain eases a bit when I eat but returns soon after. When I whisper my voice also croaks. I feel dizzy and woozy at times and my throat hurts the more I talk and the more stress I m under. I was bringing up thick yellow phlegm from my throat but it not as bad now. I have had the following symptoms for around six years now: Fatigue, sensitivity to light (eyes and face), headaches and migraines, profuse sweating, muscle twitching, head and neck stiffness, difficulty concentrating and difficulty remembering things/forgetting what I was going to do or supposed to do and I have a post-nasal drip .
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012