Sore ribs, pain, numbness in different body parts, disturbed sleep. Blood test done. Cause for symptoms?

my ribs feel sore and have like cyst on them or legions on them and my legs ache and i have restless legs my ankles hurt like something tingling and sometimes numbness in my toes and my hands are numb every morning and wrist ache fingers stiff and numb i can t sleep and when I do I wake up with my neck soaking wet with sweat and my hair I wake up several times during the night and I have low back aches and cervical neck ache what is wrong with me I though I had fibmylatia and my doctor said no and I had rhetoild blood work, hiv blood work lupus blood work and it came back negative. so I still don t know what is wrong
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012