Sore feet, toes hurt when pressure is applied, cant walk barefoot without limping. What could be this

Hello im alex a 20 female girl and ive noticed that my feet are very sore but for no apparent reason, ive been whereing the same shoes for over a year now, and ive been doing the same amount of work this past year as well. i didnt just start working out, or anything of that sort. i notice that padding underneath my toes on the bottom of my feet hurts very bad when applied pressure, as well certain areas in my soles. i cant walk barefoot with out limping. what could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013