Sore breasts, negative pregnancy test, metal taste on tongue. How common is having periods during pregnancy?

My breasts have been sore all over, especially my nipples ,for the past two weeks. My husband and I were scared that I may be pregnant, so i took a test. It was negative, however, my period missed away and my breasts seem to be getting bigger and hurt worse everyday. I have gained 7 pounds in the last month and feel very exhausted for no reason.(April 2nd is my last mensural circle and we took the test on may 11th).Nowdays sometime i feel like a metal taste on tongue ..and sometimes feeling tired.. Should I take another pregnancy test? I know that some women still have their period during pregnancy. How common is that? I do not have health insurance right now so going to the doctor is out of the question. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012