Sore back, sore ribs, stomach cramps, nausea, frequent urination, headache. What does this mean?

Its 6 days post my ovulation day and im not feeling my usual self!! my symptoms are: sore lower back ribs are sore tummy cramps it feels almost like there is something in my tummy stretching!! bit nauseatd(not spewing) can smell everything atm ive been unusually emotion, and grumpy do my partner urinating alot more headaches what does all this mean doc ? i am trying for a baby, its 6days past my ovulation day.. is it possible im pregnant?? thanks heaps
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012