Sore and bleeding penis after sex as vagina wasn't wet, developed white rash. Went when condom used. Is it HPV/STD ?

I just started having sex in the summer of 2012 for the first time with my girlfriend. Oneday,she wasn t wet and my penis started to bleed and was sore because her vaginal wasn t wet enough. So months later my penis had develop a white rash on it.. I thought it was normal and continue to have sex without a condom. Then oneday I went to get check for STD/ HIV . And I was STD/HIV negative. But the rash was still there.. So I went to the ER to see the urologists and they just told me to start using a condom and my partner needed a gardlis shot and to go to make an appointment to the Dermatologist and to see my primary doctor. My primary docotor look at my penis amd she told me she think I have HPV and she made a appointment for me to see the dermatologist. So I started using condoms and my white rash went away and my girlfriend had got all her shots and got a gardlis shot, her doctor said she was healthy. Later, I went to the dermatologists and the doctor said she can t do anything because the rash went away. What should I do? do you think it was just a rash or HPV/STD?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013