Burning sensation on penis tip, irritation on right side. Cysts, STD or HPV?

Ive been having a slight burning sensation on the bottom tip of my penis . Everytime I have sex it is with a condom. Any clue what it could be? I also have irritation at times on the right side of my penis. I have been diognosed with HPV , but in the area it is irritated the doc told me that there are penile cysts and not HPV warts . I do masterbate or have sex quite often and am wondering if I have contracted something, or if it is irritation.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012