Sorbiline syrup for a hypothyroid patient. What changes in diet?

My wife (55 years old,5 3 , 82 kg in weight )is a patient of hypo-thyroidism ( TSH ) for last 25 years.Her sugar, BP ,TSH are in limits after having medicines in following ways: Early morning (Zoryl 2, Lasictone,Myonit sr 2.6, Veloz-D ) 1 tab each, after lunch ( Eltroxine 100, Lotensyl 10, Zyloric, Macalvit-500, Gluformine 1000, Met XL 25 ) 1 tab each Evening ( Myonit SR 2.6, Veloz-D, Lasilactone ) 1 tab each, After dinner ( Gluformine 1000, Ecospring AV 75, Macalvit 500, Alprex 0.25 ) 1 tab each. Except apetite, other things r in limits. At present she has less apetire. Hardly takes 1 thinn chapatty with the help of pickles. Stooling function is, I hope , OK. Goes max twice a day. Can u please suggest for her apetite ! Can I give SORBILINE Syrup or Tablets at present ? my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012