Sonography shows internal bleeding, low fetal heart beat, prescribed MT-pills for abortion

Hello doctor ,my wife has given ecosprine -75mg for proper development of baby heart on 4/8/2012 and on 6/8/2012 she got throat infection and fever and same day we vist lady doctor and she done sonography told my wife had internal bleeding and baby heart beat is low there is less chance of survive and she call us on 10/8/2012.on10/8/2012 she done sonography and told baby has no heart beat ,you have to abort it .doctor has given mt-pills and misoprost 200mg.gest.age:8w 5d according to Sinologist.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012