Sonography readings, Intramural fibriod in posterior wall of uterus, Bilateral multilocular ovarian cysts with debris

My Sonography report say - Uterus s anteverted, size-10.1 cm * 7.3 cm. Circular hypoechoic lesion is seen in the posterior wall, size - 5.8 cm. Uterine endometrial thickness is 8mm.; Mulltilocular echoluscent lesion with debris is seen in right ovary , size 6 * 4.2cm. ; Mulltilocular echoluscent lesion with debris is seen in left ovary, size - 5.1 * 3.9 cm. Pouch of douglas is free. (Intramural fibriod in posterior wall of uterus, Bilateral multilocular ovarian cysts with debris - chocolate cyst. Please advise what I should do. very worried. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012