Smoke approximately 10 to 12 packs a month. Effects of chain smoking and what to do ?

Hello. I m 19 year old girl. I live alone and due to stress , tension and depression i started smoking few months back. I smoke approximately 10 to 12 packs a month and its become a necessity for me to smoke once before i sleep and one as soon as i wake up and obviously than throughout the day. Am I a chain smoker? And i drink a glass of water in 3 days. I eat one or more packet of chips as a meal in the whole day. I sleep for 2-4 hours everyday. Sometimes i don t even sleep for 2 nights continuously due to work and stress in my relationship. Sometimes i feel really hungry and sometimes i pass the entire day not eating anything. How will this effect me? What should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012