Smelly discharge after periods. Do I have any kind of infection?

Im bleeding after my periods and it smellls like something died inside of me when it comes out, I dont know if i have an infection, but when i went to my clinic Gynacologist to do a papsmear she told that so much mucus was comin out that she doesnt know if she got any cells, but randomly i would start bleeding, its not my periods because it smells nothing like my periods, and when my periods is on me it smells really fresh, also blood clots come out with the stinch smeell can you help me please
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I would like to say that after the menses the bad odor is very common complaint and that must be due to small amount of blood remained inside the vagina or in pouch that would be the main reason for this and this is not the infection, take care and have a nice day.