Do delayed periods indicate urinary infections or pregnancy ?

I just want to know if i am having urinal infection the dates of periods my periods is late or not I just want to know if i am having urinal infection the dates of periods my periods is late or not my period is 5 days late i have urinary infection i had medicine for urinary infection mifepristone 600 gm and misoprostal is available in kerala pharmacys please help me doctor how can i do home pregenancy test i had unprotected sex on my safe periods
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011