Smell of urine from vaginal discharge, no intense orgasms. On deprovera birth control. Normal symptoms?

Hello. I m a female..and I was just wondering a couple of things. One is, when I cum during masterbation or tends to smell a bit like urine . Is that normal? And also, when arouseing my g spot area..I can ejaculate but not feel that intense feeling people talk about. Is that also normal? I m on deprovera (the birthcontrol shot) and haven t ha a period since ive I gotten my second shot about a month ago. My thrid question is why do I feel hungry after masterbation or sex? And why do I only feel hungry if I squirt? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Hi.1. It is not normal to have a smell like urine during intercourse. Get a local ex. from your dr. and also rule out any chances of stress incontinence.
2.Different people have various feelings about orgasm according to their own experience. This is normal.
3.This is the side effect of Inj. Depovera that you get amenorrhoea means absent menses or irregular periods for few months and may continue after stopping the inj. also.
4. feeling hungary is a subjective feeling and may be a part of gastritis particular reason.