Small vessel disease, syndrome x, severe depression, anxiety, sleep apnea. Advice

Yes, I have bee n in three different er's in the past 3 days and keep getting set up. I have cardiolojst my the name of dr salami out of Duluth,mn, and a home doctor Dr. howard. My problems consist of small vessel disease, syndrome x, extreme anieowty, depression., sleep ap ewa, wno knows al everyones in while something happens that causes m to our of control ansietyh and te IK loose it and my syndrome x and small vessel things theu do. I am in so much main i'm,starting to loose fovuse on live. Please help me mefor I blow up mu local and st mary for treating my like shit thank hou
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013