Small tear in vaginal opening after every intercourse. Reason for tear?

Hi, I am 24 years old and recently started having sex with my boyfriend (I only had sex once before, 2 years ago, so everything had healed/shaped up after that and I was effectively a virgin by the time he and I began having sex). We ve only had intercourse twice but both times I ve noticed a small tear below the vaginal opening; at first I thought the pain was from my hymen but as best as I can tell it s actually the skin below the opening, where the labia majora is, at the 6 oclock position. My boyfriend is very well endowed girth-wise, which I suspect is partially the cause of it. Is this a health risk or will it be okay?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013