Small sack hanging from the airway side of tonsils, yellowish white spec on it filled with blood. Any ideas ?

i have a small sack hanging from the airway side of my tonsils, about the size of a tictac, maybe just a little smaller.. there is a small yellowish white spec on the end of it and it looks to be filled with blood . upot inspecting it with my tooth brush it began to bleed on the bristols of my brush. I have also had a very mild sore throat the last couple of day. Any idea what this might be??
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012