Small itchy eruptions on the face on tapering betnovate n usage. Can I use cetrizine to prevent itching?

i stopped using betnovate n cream on d on face after tapering its use.i used to use daily at night time ,then i used it after every 2 days ,then after every 3 i have stopped using but i am having small eruptions not much but it itches ,can i have cetrizine to prevent itchiness if yes for how many days.i use suncreen during day time on my face.and olay moisturiser during night it ok,or shud consult a doc.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012