Can cetrizine hydrochloride cause low grade fever ?

can cetrizine hydrochloride cause low grade fever of 100 f after . 10 yrs use of cetrizine
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
The adverse effect of Cetrizine are epigastric pain;drowsiness;confusion;dry mouth;nausea; vomiting;sedation;fatigue;& occassionally pain & hyperpyrexia (fever).But 10 years use is too long please discontinue it.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.You should discontinue cetrizine.You should not use any drug for this length of time without advise of your doctor.This is a safe drug but in long run side effects mentioned above can happen.Please see your doctor and stop the drug.
ENT Specialist Dr. Dinesh Valse's  Response

why you are taking ctrizine for so long. it may not cause fever there might be some other cause. Dont take any drug without doctors advise. consult your physician and get evaluated abd if possible stop cetrizine
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear karira
Welcome to healthcaremagic
Usaully the side effects of Cetrizine include drowsiness, dizziness and fatigue, headaches, dry mouth and nausea. In some case Fever also may be present depend upon dosage, mode of administration, form of drugs etc