Small girl's eye power increasing frequently. Wears spectacles. What is the solution for getting rid from spectacles?

Hello Doctor, My daughter is 5years old and she is wearing a power glass for the past one year and her power has been increased to -5 to -5.50, I am very much worried of her eyes. Is it curable and when can she remove the glasses? Whether the power increases every year? I wanted to know about it. And also by practicing eye exercise, is there a possibility of removing the glasses, please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013