Small cystic lesions in uterus. Is this anything to worry about it and what is the proper treatment ?

hi im 35 years old women .i have got laproscopy for family planning in 2006.after that my menustration periods become were very painful every few months back there was blood cloting during periods with lot of i got my usg lower abdomen (tvs) result is uterus size=9.4*6.6 cm, ET=6mm.uterus is bulky and retroverted .it shows heterogeneous echotexture with thickened anterior and posterior walls and indistinct myometrial interface with few small cystic lesions in anterior myometrium.endometrial thickness is however within normal obvious SOL seen. ovaries and adenexa --RO;2.0*2.0*2.2 cm vol-5.0cc largest folicile -5 cm. LO;2.4*2.1*2.9 cm vol-7.9cc largest folicile-18 mm.both ovaries appears normal in size,shapeand echotexture and show normal folliciles. sir , what is the proper treatment for my problem? should i got operated? is there any risk to my life ? plz reply soon /
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011