Small child, unable to breath, blocked nose. Used nasal syrup, severe coughing. Treatment options?

hi before a week my 4year son when tried to sleep , he started a naisal problem n lot of difficulty to breathing through nose sides, so i used naisal drops,,,, n now he coughing very bably,,,,,n sound comes to his mouth about breathing,,,,,,,,, when he laying he get more diffculty to breathing,,,,,,, i given him panadol,,,,,, n britanyl 60ml at afternoon ,,,,,after 6 hrs no improvment then i start give coferb 120ml,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is nite times n no improvment ,so plz help me out?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012