Small child suffered fall. Soft fluid-filled bump on head, pain on touching. Medical emergency?

Hi Doctor, I dont know when was my 6 month baby boy fallen down , but in his left portion of head, soft bump(full of fluid normally big size) has been appeared, but initially he was complaining a pain in that portion when I touched his head. Right now soft bump still exist without any pain and he is acting, behaving and eating normally and no redish or bluish sign on his head. Kindly let me know that Is that it a serious problem? and Can I go hospital emergency immidiatly? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012