Small child, nose block due to water, breathing difficulty. Prescribed normet. Safe medication?

Hi Doctor, When my grandma bathed my 2 months old baby girl, water had entered in her nose and she suffered to breath for a few, we took the baby to the hospital immediately and the Pediatrician checked, collected water from her nasal passage and confirmed the baby is alright now. Though they have suggested to give Normet syrub for 3 days. Do i need to take any immediate action now? Can i give this syrub? When I check about this syrub, I get to know it is for Diarrhea Pls advice..
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012