Small child, low body weight, lack of strength, hyperactive. Diet recommendations?

Hi I am XXXXX. My son is 4.5 years old. Though I give him a healthy diet , he looks very thin. He is very fond of cheese, butter, ghee etc. I try to give him a balanced nutrition from a variety of foods. If he was only thin, I would not have minded, but he is not strong enough. He is hyperactive, extra sensitive. Please suggest me what diet can be recomemnded for him. I usually give him medicines for worms every 6 months.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012