Small child, loose motions. Taking LB-kid, passing green stools, given oflox syrup. Correct medication?

hello dr.XXXXXX, my baby daughter 6 months old is having loose motions for last 4 days. We had come to our native from XXXXXX. Our family doctor initially gave LB-Kid for not wanting to try antibiotics . She started to pass green stools from day before yesterday, and yesterday he started Coligyl syrup 6 ml (3 times a day). Later today morning since the green stools did not stop, we were advised to give Oflox /oflomac Syrup. Morning she was given 6 ml of coligyl and 3 hrs later she was given 2.5 ml of oflomac. is it OK?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012