Small child having high fever, stomach pain, lethargy, appetite loss, foul smelling urine. Treatment?

My 2 year old just got over a severe illness that ran her 103-degree fevers. She was better by Friday. Now, today she was up ALL NIGHT saying her stomach hurt. She won t eat, she s acting lethargic and she does NOT have a fever. Yesterday her urine SMELLED like an infection, but they did a cath last week with her high fever and it came back positive, even with the culture. I don t know what to do?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013